• Cheating with returns, such as exchange and forgery of labels and price tags and false claims about missing items.
• To pretend to be a consumer, but then brand or resell the products in your own company.
• Cheat in order to obtain bonus points or misuse of discount codes, gifts and offers or encourage/ contribute to false orders to receive compensation from Rebiome A/S.
• Attempts to unduly influence or threaten our staff to obtain an extended right of return in relation to our terms of purchase or mandatory legislation.
In order to prevent misuse of our services or to prevent and investigate offenses against the company, we handle the following information
• Address, telephone number and E-mail
• Payment information e.g., repeatedly incorrect entered account information.
• Information on returns and deliveries
• IP Address
• Any customer feedback
• Customer service history
This action is necessary to prevent abuse of a service, or to prevent offenses. We keep information or comments for as long as it is relevant to what has happened, but usually no longer than 10 years.
You have the right to know what personal information we have about you. If you have a profile, you can log in to “Profile” at any time, to see what information we have about you. Contact information, if you have not registered as a member, or want a complete extract, you can contact us at hello@Rebiome.net, and they will help you with your request.
We want to make sure that your personal information is correct and up to date, you have the right to correct your information if some changes occur. If the information you have entered changes, e.g., if you change your E-mail address, name or payment information, or if you want to terminate your profile, simple contact our Customer Service.
In those cases, we process your personal data with your consent, and you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time. You also have the right to oppose certain treatment, e.g., when it comes to purposes such as direct marketing, and sending out newsletters. You also have the right to have your personal information deleted. However, this does not apply if we e.g., is legally obliged to retain, or otherwise handle the information, or if the information is necessary, in order to execute an agreement with you.
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
Or continue with
Forgot your password? Click Forgot password link below.